New York Incorporation Service
incorporation service provides you with everything you need for a fixed price. We use the information you provide to prepare your documents. We will also provide legal advice if you need it.
Our legal advice is provided by telephone, e-mail or web cam using Skype, if you have web cam capability. You can also arrange for a meeting with a member of our team at our offices in New York.
Our New York Incorporation Package
includes as much legal advice as you need to the point where your Corporation is organized and up and running.
Our Incorporation Package includes the following critical documents:
Certificate of Incorporation (Profit) - NY (New York)
Approval of Corporate Minutes
Notice of Meeting
Organizational Meeting of Directors
Special Meeting of Directors
Our package includes the following items:
Additional Options Available:
- Next Business Day Processing
- Name Search We'll check to see if your desired name is available with the state. If it isn't available, we'll contact you for alternate choices and keep working until we get a cleared name.
- Prepare and File Articles We'll complete all the necessary paperwork to create a new corporation and submit the documents to the state for processing on your behalf. In most cases, your signature will not be required.
- Personalized Organizational Meeting Minutes - We'll prepare personalized Organizational Minutes so you can properly organize your new corporation (including step-by-step instructions for properly holding this meeting).
- Personalized Corporate Bylaws We'll prepare your Corporate Bylaws.
Additional Corporation Documents Available: (Click on Link to Go to the Document purchase page)
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) application preparation
- Preparation of sub chapter S election (S corporation status)
- Obtain sub chapter S election (S corporation status) from IRS
- Shareholders Agreement (Legal Advice Included) Where two or more people wish to carry on a business as a corporation, a shareholders agreement should be used. The agreement sets out the duties and responsibilities of the shareholders. The shareholders may be either all individuals or all companies or a combination of both individuals and companies.
- Buy and Sell Agreement (Legal Advice Included) Almost every business with more than one owner should have a buy-sell agreement. A buy-sell agreement is a binding contract - between you and your co-owners - that controls when an owner can sell his interest, who can buy an owner's interest and what price will be paid for that interest. Usually a buy-sell agreement also gives the company and its owners an opportunity to buy out an owner who has stopped working for the company or has died. By so doing it eliminates the possibility that active owners will be forced to share profits with an inactive owner or an unsuitable new owner.
- Amendment to Articles of Incorporation (New
York) (Legal Advice Included) This document is used to amend an Articles of Incorporation. It is filed with the State of
New York and approved by the shareholders of the corporation and its Board of Directors.
- Amendment to By-Laws (Legal Advice Included) The form is used to advise the shareholders of a proposed amendment to the bylaws. Final approval is given when the shareholders approve the amendment.
Click here to fill out a form
to schedule a free in-office consultation, or if you have a question about
our services you can contact us online.
Contact Us 24/7
Thinking about filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? Try our on-line calculator to see if you qualify for a 13.
For individuals who are considering filing for bankruptcy, we
recommend that you schedule a free office consultation.
Please provide data on this secure online Questionnaire, before arriving
for your office consultation.